Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Womble's Not For Life (Just A Few Months)

After a long chat and a few harsh things said in both directions I think things could be looking up .
A few truths were passed around and I think the air is a little clearer.
Clearer than the air a room in Edinburgh anyway ;-)
Now, Whats done is done and you cant undo the past.
Moving on is always hard, you will never move on at the same rate as someone else.
Life throws many things at you you just gotta say fuck you and keep on duckin'.
Even tough as it gets there is always someone worse off than you I learned that at least today.
My real pain was weeks ago. The head hurt over the last few days is just delayed reaction to something that I couldnt see for the blinkers over my eyes.
I just hope i haven't made a fool of myself and lost a friend in the process.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home