Monday, May 22, 2006

Stewart's Funeral

Hard going today but I said good bye in my own way to a good friend.
I'm sorry that a good load of people couldn't have been there cause of other commitments but it was good to see Rodger, Karen, Karen,Kerry, Lyndsay, Lyndsay, Aileen, Nick, Fiona, Grant Craig, Craig, Dave (Stewart's Brother), Laura, and Judith.
I spoke to my best friend Mark the other night who I haven't spoken to in a few years to let him know what was happening.
Was good to hear his voice even though we didn't get a chance to really speak.
Nick Gave a wonderful eulogy to Stewart and it reminded me of a few good times with Stewart.
As you sister said too " see you soon Stewart"
Life is too short I realized today.
I need to live life to the full the way Stewart did get out and see the world I realize that life is passing me by and I'm not fulfilling my dreams.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes we all realise too late that life is not a dress rehersal and you have to grasp every opportunity while you can xx

6:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home