Friday, May 12, 2006

What's The World Coming To....

Top story in the Scottish Sun today was the 12 year old teenager who was going to be the youngest mum in the U.k.
Got pregnant at 11 after her first time with a boy of 15.
She was drunk at a party and has been drinking since she was 10.
Not only that but she smokes 20 roll up cigarettes per day even while pregnant.
I have to say this has made me so angry today.
The fucking laxed attitude of her and her mother who is "ever so proud " of her daughter.
It's a fucking disgrace that this has been allowed to go as far as it has.
I'm not normally for abortion but to be honest I think that there should be laws put in place where under the age of consent pregnancies should be aborted or the child when born should be put into care. Oh and I don't believe in putting kids into care either there are too many children in this world who suffer because they are un wanted and unloved, yet people who want to adopt and help these children are hindered by bureaucracy.
I know this is a pretty radical view but this "Mother To Be" is only a child herself how can she possibly look after a child she has no responsibility for her own fucking life yet.
Drinking, Smoking now I know I can't be a moralist about drinking and smoking I have done both in the past, however, I never crossed that line in primary school!
As for the Mother of this child is she off her fucking head allowing her daughter to have the baby.
She's the one who will have to look after it when her oldest daughter is at school and what about her other 5 children youngest an uncle and not even one yet.
And who is going to pay for the upkeep of the child.
The girl can't even legally work.
So I guess its down to the taxpayer again.
Good news or maybe not is that the boy has now been arrested on rape charges I say maybe not cause now that costs the taxpayers even more.





2 Comments:

Blogger Womble said...

Sadly though, the boy is unlikely to be punished. They'll probably say that it's not in the public interest, or summat.

10:58 am  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

The Problem now seems to be that the media an have no made this a witch hunt. But it looks like the social services are taking this more serious now.

8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home