Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Cycle

KILLER !!!!!!
As you can probably guess I wasn't very quick today.
Wheezing like a set of old bagpipes on the way up lol.
Still 10.5 miles done today, althought it feels more like 100 now.
Climbed from about 100ft above sea level to just over 320ft.
Only good thing is it's easier on the way back lol.
And wow what a way back topped 35.7 mph fastest I have been on a bike in my life and boy was it scary to find my brakes are not up to the challege of stopping me at these speeds.
WOW WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Only a 10.3 mph moving average today so it took an hour on the move.
Won't tell ya how long I stopped for lol.
Wasn't a good idea today having not been out since the 16th but I fancied a change and I found an old ruin on the map so I thought what the hell.
Unfortunately the ruin was off the road in a forest and I didn't want to leave the bike unattended. So it was a little bit of a wasted trip.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cooldrums said...

Shame its all true

10:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home