Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blowing Out Some Cobwebs

Went out for a fast paced cycle last night needed to clear a few of the depression cobwebs from my brain. Thinking and cycling at fast pace is the best way to blow them out.
No kit with me last night just me the bike the gps.
So yes that does mean no pics lets have a break from that.
8.88 miles route last night I would have done more but the sun was going down faster than I thought it was last night.
25.3 mph max speed and an average of 13.3 mph good fast paced run.
Took a tota lof 40.06 mins to do the run.
It was soo warm last night too I felt totally drained after that when i got home I checked my temp guage and it said 27.5 degrees. Mind you I checked this morning when i got up and it says 28.5 degrees and its only just gone 9.
Right I'm off out again see if I can finish blowing out these cobwebs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God thats hot,,,,,, and me stuck in a room with 13 folk taking minutes again GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... at least you had the wind (was gonna say in your hair, but you aint got much - OOOOOOOOOooooo - :-o)

6:22 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

=:-O

Well I was in a good mood!

8:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not a good self portrait btw - you dont have enough hair to do this

=:-O rofl

7:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home