Monday, July 31, 2006

interesting Sunday afternoon

Just had a great day out with Elaine and her son Stewart.
This is my first meeting with Stewart about time you may all be saying.
Elaine is down in Kirkcaldy visiting a friend for his birthday so she thought it was about time Stewart and I met.
He's a lovely young man quiet, shy but has a very competitive nature.
Was really nice to finally meet him although I admit I was nervous as hell and I know Elaine had her doubts about how we would get on.
As most of her friends have told her Stewart was fine with it.
I meet them in Dunfermline first for a few games of 10 pin bowling, which master Stewart won convincingly (although I still say that using the buffers is a little cheating ;-P)
After 4 games and a few games on the games machines it was off to Dalgety Bay for a lovely picnic put on by Elaine yummy. However my stomach is still a little dodgey from last nights drinking efforts.
Sat on the banks of the Forth river over looking the rail bridge and the beach wonderful view and a great place for pictures :-D
Then off to Kirkcaldy to drop them at thier B&B before I came home to pack for tomorrows trip to Northern Ireland.
Thanks Stewart and Elaine for a wonderful day and I'm looking forward to seeing you again very soon.
Rematch on the cards me thinks :-P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a really good time meeting you and it was fine. Re-match - BRING IT ON!!

12:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant day and I did, did I? Hmmmm.. BTW Ian enjoyed the caramel cakes :-P

Competetive natures well matched me thinks lol... but you aint seen nothing yet...wait till he gets you playing footie with him......

Can I have buffers next time though? :-P

We both had a great day - thanks again.

1:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just realised you got this wrong - TWAS Monday we met lol

1:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home