Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm still here ......

Yes folks sorry been so busy lately at work and I'm so tired just now I havent spent much time on the pc. Hope You missed me.
So what's been happening.
Well it's been real busy at work due to a few staff off due to illness and so on.
Spent 2 wonderful days in Aberdeen With Elaine and Stewart.
We visited Huntly Castle played footy a few times went to the beach and visited the Dean's shortbread factory in Huntly mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Yummy.
Also went to see Nacho Libre at the cinema. Very funny film.
Then I worked and worked and worked most of the week and met up with Elaine and Stewart again in Dundee for a game of Bowling on Sunday night.
Had a lot of fun.
And Elaine had a really bad night that night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont you mean Stewart played footie, while you spent time wiping the dirt of your hands on your breeks :-P

7:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home