Friday, September 29, 2006

Homework Blues

They seem to be teaching the kids a really difficult way to do long division these days.
Elaine texted me the other day saying that she had taken about 2 hours just to do 2 sums.
I'm no mathmatical genius but when I looked at the way its was worked out I could see the thing working but bloody hell lets not make it difficult for them.
I seem to remember having porblems with this way as well when I was at school thank god Dad tought me the good old fashioned way to do it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm crap at counting - but 2 in 2 hours............. you think MY hearings bad.

12 in 2 hours ........ mmmmm don't actually sound much better does it lol

9:03 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

Ok Better shows I don't listen to you don't it lol

8:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you never do.......... remind me why your in my life :-o

7:52 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

Cause I'm Wonderful

10:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At What? :-P

5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home