Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ian Huntley

Been reading this http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=870366 about Ian Huntley this morning.
I have to be my normal outspoken self and say I wish him every success.
It's sickening to think that evil bastard is still wasting taxpayers money.
I would have to say that in many cases like this I think the death penalty should be brought into Britain.
I know taking a life in place of a life is not right but how do Jessica and Holly's parents feel every time they see his face in the paper, reading that he is trying to end his own life, sturring up the past torment for them.
I am not talking death row like in America either I'm talking your found guilty and put to death with in days.
Our prison system as I have read is overcrowded Huntley has no chance of getting out so why waste money feeding, clothing, supplying medicines, hospital services.
We housed Moria Hindley for more than half her life.
Dr Shipman did us a favour and ended it quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home