Friday, November 03, 2006

Birthday Treats

Well I'm back having been up to Aberdeen for a birthday pampering and a half.
Was well fed, showered with gifts.
Had my feet pampered ( God this woman must really love me) :-D
Yes it was my birthday on Wednesday 1st November.
You know, you remember the poem.
Remember,Remember the 1st of November. LOL
Had a nice lunch at Henry's Bar in Aberdeen.
I got a Monster Burger an I do mean Monster!
2 quarter pound burgers lots of cheese mushrooms onion rings tomatos and onions and lettuce.
God it was tasty.
Then I went for a walk round St Nicholas Kirk yard for some pics and then to the Marshall college museum, Now that was a place to visit well word the free entry fee if your ever in Aberdeen.
Later we went to One for Ten pin Bowling having picked up Stewart from school.
Think they let me win cause it was my brithday though.
Saying that Stewart did seem a little distracted could have been the bunch of girls that came in.
They did have cool shoes thoug I have to admit with like rollers in the heels so as the ran along and stopped they just rolled on lol.
Tea was A lovely Chinese meal with Toffee Pineapple chunks to finish MMMMMMMMMM.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a pair of them trainers (hint for xmas perhaps) lol

And Mandy and I enjoyed the remainder of the toffee pineapples and bananas - they were GOOD

10:04 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

Awww my toffee pineapples. :-(

9:19 pm  
Blogger Womble said...

Sorry I missed your birthday hon, I was on holiday in Wales and pretty much incommunicado. It looks like you had a good one though!

8:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home