Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Faith In Folk

Over Xmas and New Year I had my faith in mankind restored thanks to the goodness of some people I didn't even know.
Firstly the woman in the car park in Aberdeen a few days before Xmas she stopped her car got out and gave me her ticket and her space as she was leaving she had paid for parking and let me have the final 2 hours she didn't need.
Secondly the same happened just before New Year in Perth a woman had paid for an hour and only needed 5 Min's so she gave me the rest I to only needed 5 Min's as I nipped to the chemist.
To these women I say thank you and I wish you both a very happy new year where ever you are.
As for Me Well I feel Like I did My bit too.
As I wandered up the road from the car park in Aberdeen that day I caught a glympse of a shiny new pound coin on the ground dropped in a puddle and not missed.
Feeling good cause I had been given 2 hours parking and found a pound I walked round the corner into Dr. Bernardo's shop and handed over the coin to the shop as a donation.
And if you know I love my music so I had a look and the cd's tapes and records while I was there.
Cha-Ching another £10 to Bernardo's.
Elaine and I did our little bit too while shopping for presents too at the British Heart Foundation shop.
All in all this proves there is hope for mankind out there.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Be kind to those less fortunate than yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home