Thursday, January 18, 2007

Recycling

OK so what do you do with all those software Cd's.
You know the ones you get with limited licences eg. Internet security, antivirus etc.
Well it appears not a dam lot.
Been doing a little sorting of my stuff today to see what I could get rid of to make space to move.
Loads of papers and Mags and boxes dumped yes but what about Cd's.
I have about 20 old Cd's with used up licences or drivers for equipment I no longer have.
I have searched the net and even called Symantec to see what they suggested and app art from cup holders and coasters and CD clocks no one said please return them and we can wipe or reuse them.
Any one got any other ideas imagine the waste in every ones homes with Cd's galore.
There are companies who can restore Cd's if they are scratched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home