Monday, March 19, 2007

Gig

Went to see the Stiff Little Fingers the other night in The Ice Factory in Perth.
Was a good night and a great gig apart from the price of booze in the gaffe.
I bought a Double Jack Daniels and Coke and it cost £5.50 ouch.
The and themselves were good if not a little old now for punk.
Punk is not dead it's just got old and bald and I don't mean from Skin heads.
Slf did a great set and even managed a cover of Thin Lizzys "Boys are Back In Town"
Not sure I would go see them again tbh, but of course Elaine will kill me if I don't take her next time, like The Stranglers gig a few months back they are a band worth seeing at least once but I think if I was given the choice I would rather see the Stranglers than Slf again.
I will put up some Pics and a Vid from the gig in a wee whilee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home