Thursday, March 22, 2007

Let Down

Why do I feel Like I am about to be let down again by Play.com.
Well it's Thursday the 22nd and the new Magnum album is released on Monday but play haven't even taken my payment yet.
Last time I pre-ordered from them the album arrived over 2 weeks later than the release date.
I didn't mind at that time as it wasn't of any urgency but let me down on Magnum and it's hell to pay.
Any one else had this problem with play or any other site for that matter?
Seems like the best way to get albums these days on day of release is order it from your local store and wait outside on the release date like I did a few years ago with Brand New Morning hehe, numpty stood outside HMV in Princes Street,Edinburgh at 8:30am waiting to get me copy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Womble said...

I've ordered mine from Amazon. Never had a problem with them. In fact, with Brand New Morning, the album arrived on release day.

1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home