Saturday, June 02, 2007

So What Else.......

So I hear what else you been up to.
Well still following the Ice Hockey although the Sabres are out of the cup.
Aberdeen FC are in europe next year after a fantastic 3-0 win over Rangers pipping Hearts at the post so to speak, Last game of the season.( Sorry Anne but there is always next season).
Work is going well and I am fitting in here really well.
I have a good load of pictures to hunt through sort and post but cant seem to get time but will soon.
I have lost over a stone in weight since I have been up here good healthy living and Elaine seems to be keeping me on track for my 5 per day.
I feel great a lot better for the loss too.
The Asthma is still playing up and I have had my daily meds doubled to sort me out seems to be working too.
My anti depressants are about to be reduced from this week down to alternate days.
Life just couldnt be any better just now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home