Thursday, February 05, 2009

Banking Lunacy

I would like to just like to tell you about my bemusement with a bank charge I received from the Bank Of Scotland today.
I received an email this evening telling me I had gone over my overdraft and was being charged £28 for the privilege.
Thinking I am not because the cash machine told me I could lift £10 from the cash machine yesterday which I did.
I went into my pc and checked my balance and indeed I seem to have gone over my overdraft by 41 pence.
As you can well understand I am more than a little pissed off if the machine had not let me lift this I would have used another account to get the money(which by the way is with the same bank).
I really dont see how the banks can be struggling when they rip people off like this.
Justify the cost to me please someone. What makes it worse I got paid 2day so that means I got charged £28 for less than a days interest as the cash withdrawl was at lunchtime yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home