Wednesday, March 29, 2006

April Showers


It seemed like a nice day out so I dug out the Gps from the cupboard, popped on the mp3 player and off out on the bike.
Got lucky too cause I managed to miss the hail stones, from the little black cloud you can see in the picture above. Thankfully that was one that wasn't following me.
The Gps says I did 7.15 miles, Max speed was 15.1 mph, With an average of 9.5 mph.
Journey took me 45.19 mins. Only stopped to take the pics, and answer a text or 2.
Phew lucky as i am typing the hail is battering down. The sky ain't like the pic believe me.
Sound Track for the ride today came from AC/DC, David Coverdale, A perfect circle, Jimmy Page, The Cult, GZR, Terrorvision and Tyketto.
I have to say although a great song "Wings" By Tyketto ain't that good if yer my frame of mind.
Still I managed to sing me heart out while peddling along singing "Highway To Hell" by AC/DC.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home