Thursday, March 30, 2006

Poetry

Ok call it a poem song or whatever I have written creatively lets put it that way for now.
Here it is or at least so far.

Free to be.

Why do I feel I need to turn my life around?

Why is this happening right now?

You’re not so perfect yet I know your right

Fuck all that shit let me alone


Won’t take my life because I’m too dam proud

Can’t even bare to run away

Can I sit and watch the way the world goes by

And never ever taste the rain

Never taste the rain


So tired need to sleep but haven’t done in days

I think my life is so fucked up

In oh so many way’s

What is wrong with me?


Take those lies you have with me

And take yourself away

Don’t make me feel inadequate

When you’re no fucking saint


Thank you

Thank you

You stirred the voice in me

Fuck you

Fuck you

Just set me free to be….



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a life.

10:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if it's Clarkin material, but certainly made go look for bullets... and to "anonymous": I don't think you fully understand who ur messing with here!

For WE are the Magnumaniacs, and nothin' gets in our way.
WE are the Magnumaniacs, and we never wave from a fight.
WE are the Magnumaniacs, get on your knees and pray.
Cous WE are the Magnumaniacs, and it's time for you to say goodnight!

6:23 pm  
Blogger Womble said...

PMSL Johnny ;o)

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home