Friday, April 07, 2006

Happy Dave

Made some moves to get Dave happy again, getting back on track.
Talking to old friends meeting new ones.
Preparing for me hols and my trip down to see Bob Catley in Stourbridge and in Sheffield.
Will see how the cash holds out for any more than that.
Recorded a song, on me webcam, I wrote recently and sent it as a peace offering to someone special to me.
It's not finished but the most is there.
Depression is a weird and wonderful thing, affecting all your ups an downs in life.
Ya just gotta know when to fight back.
I think I can see that properly now.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you for the Sheffield Gig Dave.... the kids are off to their Grandma for a few days too, so a few post gig bevvies and a lie-in the next morning won't be a problem for us all. Bliss! See you very soon. :~D

8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home