Sunday, April 23, 2006

How You Feeling

Been off the drink for a week now.
Not finding it a struggle at all althought i could murder a pint right now.
I'm not saying I'm off the beer for good, but at the moment my mental health is more important than a beer.
The pills hmmmmm I gotta say I'm not sure are they doing something or am I just burned out emotionally.
I feel empty at the moment I don't get angry, don't get sad, don't get happy nothing.
Did I just cry it all out at the weekend.
Feel tired and drained all the time and I haven't really done anything all week.
Back to work take my mind off it see what happens.
Thank god For good friends woh have been there for me this week.
You know who you are.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carson said...

Dave, you know that you are doing the right thing by staying off the booze at the moment.

You need to allow time for this phase in your life to pass, and I hope it does very quickly.

I really admire your determination to overcome this blip in your life and sincerely wish you all the best my friend!

Keep on fighting like I know you will, and your future will be something to write about.

Hang on in there mate,

Chris.

11:30 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

Many Thanks Chris and thanks for all your support. I hope helping me is also helping you. You remember where I am if you need my help.

Cheers Mate

7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home