Friday, April 21, 2006

Out on the Bike Again

Well it took me to Friday to get myself sorted out and back into gear.
Got up about 12 today and felt shitty but thought hey lets get it together and go out clear your head on the bike.
Had a good run too 9.23 miles top speed 19.1mph took 49 min 29 seconds
average 11.2mph.
Needs to get quicker though.
Went through the pain barrier about 7 miles and the legs gave out about 8.5 miles having almost been knocked off by a lorry at the round about.
Was good to feel the sun on my face as well.
Used the mp3 player with the setlist from the Bob Catley tour as a playlist for the trip.
Really good for getting the blood pumping.
Took the camera as I always do but bloody batteries were dead grrrrrr.
At least I got out one day on me holidays will try for tomorrow and Sunday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home