Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Elcho Castle

It's been such a nice day that after the shopping I went and had another wander through Elcho Castle. Even Went inside.
Took about an hour to sit out on the grass around the castle on my blanket and have a little picnic. A tuna sandwhich and a Crunchie. Not very nice regurgitated.
Then into the castle.
Bigger than I thought it would be to be honest.
Looks like they would have had about 5 floors.
Althought most of the floors have rotted away.
Took loads of pics as you can imagine.
One thing that really struck me is that they had a loo in every room appart from the ground floor.
Strange the things you notice.
It's so peaceful there I love that castle worth visiting to anyone not been.
Me guess I will keep going.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr "no sit still" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Must feel like THE special place?? :-))

3:53 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

Nice there I gotta say

3:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just cant imagine you sitting still for that long......... hmm... sound familiar ?? lol lol

4:02 pm  
Blogger Womble said...

A bog in every room eh? Perfect for me then!

4:20 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

Was easy tellin' you hadn't been there ;-)
LOL

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home