Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Time For A Change

I'm getting bored with the format this blog is taking, think its time for a change.
So oer the next few days I will be changing the format and tweeking and may open a few new pages to the blog too.
I know a few people who are getting bored with my posting photos all the time and want more of the fun stuff Dave finds on the web.
I hope the final results will be something to be proud of,as I have been since starting with "Making Sense of the Madness" and "New Light Reflect".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New name also?

9:43 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

Who Know Not At the Moment I'm thinking that on over

10:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who Know Not At the Moment

Appropriate or wot? LOL LOL

10:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home