Friday, September 15, 2006

Tough Weeks

It's been a tough time this last few weeks not been posting blogs had a lot on me mind.
On Tuesday night had to take Mum to the Hospital as she was crippled in pain.
After blood tests and all sorts she was kept in over night and dad and i got home about a quarter to 2 in the morning.
Turns out she is passing kidney stones.
OUCH!
When I went to visit was only allowed to stay for an hour before being asked nicely to leave.
So as I was in Dunfermline anyway I thought it would be nice to visit Dunfermline Abbey to get some pics.
Could have done without the rain but it gave a few closeups of flowers a little life will put some on next week when I get a chance.
On Friday last week was told my Grandfather has cancer and the family are a little concerned that he won't hold out long.
This news caused me to have one of my black days as the news hit me on Sunday morning.
I felt so helpless.
It's a bad time of year too as my Granny died of cancer on the 16th of september 2 years ago.
I think the new of my granfather is also reminding Dad of this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough week, but your still standing and supporting the folks xx

5:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home