Friday, November 17, 2006

Return Of The Car

Don't get your hopes up boys and girls.
8 months and 14 days so far.
Yes my car was returned today by the insurance company Not fixed.
They wanted to charge me storage can you believe.
The Story well almost 9 months ago my car was involved in an accident.
Some driver drove into my cousin driving as he was parking.
According to the Garage the damage to the body work alone will cost £1800 to fix.
Norwich Union will not pay out the claim as it's a third party claim and the guy won't admit Liability for the accident.
So I'm am out of pocket 9 payments so far to the car.
Thank god I only have a few months left to pay.
My cousin is out of pocket by phoning Norwich Union Daily!
My advice to any one Never let anyone else drive your car unless they are a named driver on your policy and Do not use Norwich Union.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spikey said...

That sucks, and really tajes the piss :o\

5:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home