Sunday, November 12, 2006

Bob Weekend

Well what a fantastic weekend started in Aberdeen with Elaine then rushing off down the road Friday afternoon to head home for 2 amazing gigs.
Bob Catley Live At The Famous Bein Inn.
Live and Acoustic.
Wow great show very intimate gig just 60 folk max each night.
The Sound was great Bob's voice was on fire and the songs as always were inspiring.
My apologies to Vince for taking the piss so much about his freestyle jazz (bum notes galore) playing.
As you can see I popped a video on taken on my mobile.
I have another to put on after this message too.
I will also post the set list from both nights if I can Remember them.
Good to see all my good Magnum mates and meet a few new ones too.
Andy, Ray & Karen, Ian, Jochan, Hazel, Tony, Mark, Vince, Annie,Gavin and Bob (Of course).
I do have to recommend the Bein Inn again to anyone its a great night good food a good crowd good drink Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home