Sunday, April 09, 2006

Home Brew The Tasting

Ok tasting the fruits of my labour (or actually the bloody long wait)
And how is it I here you ask?
Well It looks like pee, tastes like pee but Holy Moly it's fucking strong.
I have had about a pint and a half now but I could feel the effect after only a pint :-)
Bottled Up some for the 2nd fermentation process.
For this you add half a teaspoon of sugar and leave for a few days.
More waiting but it should taste better.
It's definitely a wife beater.


4 Comments:

Blogger Womble said...

See, you never listen to me, do you? ALL LAGER TASTES LIKE PISS! Why the hell do you think they serve it chilled? It's so your tastebuds get numbed and you can't taste it.

Drink some proper beer.

7:18 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

its on order for the next batch lol

7:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having never tasted piss i'll have to take womble's word on that, but i like drinking lager, i drink lots of lager so my piss probably tastes of lager, bugger its a vicious circle

11:35 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

Pish its the dish of the day LOL

11:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home