Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Acid Rain

As I said in my last post, weather was a little strange today some times it was Glorious sunshine and next the heavens opened .
But dad and I discussed acid rain on the way up quite amazing really.
With loads of dead things on the windscreen I decided to wipe the windows and see if I could remove that annoying bug from the centre of my vision.
unfortunately not it bloody just made a nice big streak right along the screen making it more difficult to see.
Now we passed through a little shower and I started wiping the windows now tell me why water with wiper fluid can't remove dead bugs however 2 mins worth of rain can clear the whole dam windscreen.
It may not be a good idea this spring to leave your clothes out on the line if there is the mere threat of rain

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its because when you only do the window washers its only wiping the window a couple of times where as a rain spell your constantly wiping / scraping off the dead bugs so if you constantly used your washers the bugs would be removed

Scientific fact, i read it somewhere

3:55 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

If that was the case how come there were bugs on the windscreen when I parked up last night but thismorning there were no bugs on the windscreen?

4:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its the secret bug removing fairy

6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home