Monday, May 08, 2006

Breasts


Ok this is the only time this bint will appear on my site cause she is so fake and she makes me vomit but she kinda fits into the topic.
I ha a thought, Why do women have breast ops to enlarge their breasts?
Most women who do it seem to have ample breasts anyway.
I have had a better idea.
Don't get em enlarged get an extra one added.
Right between the other ones.
Depression rates in men would go down 10 fold.
1 for each hand and one to suck on.
To the doctors who do these ops.
Please suggest this to future clients.
To wonder bra I am off to the patent office in the morning.



5 Comments:

Blogger Womble said...

Dave, yer pic ain't uploaded, you need to edit the HTML to take out the bit that says "NotARealLink". It's a PITA when blogger does this.

8:13 am  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

Seems fine to me and there is no "not a real link" in the html.

9:02 am  
Blogger Womble said...

Well there's no pic on my page :(

12:11 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

I have tried to alter it to see if this solves yer problem if not its only a picture of that minger Jordan.

12:20 pm  
Blogger Spikey said...

Rich minger at that. Was soo much nicer when she was natural...

12:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home