Friday, February 09, 2007

Health Matters

Well it's just typical I go off on holiday and get ill.
Chocked up with this bug that is going around at the moment.
Spent loads of time sleeping on the couch so far.
Not missing much though it's been cold with a little snow here too.
But I did go out Monday and take some nice shots of the beach in the snow I'll put them up soon.
The real reason I'm doing health matters is just as a warning.
Don't buy any medicine without checking the instructions first.
As normal for a cold I went out and bought Lemsips thinking they have never affected me in any way but good before.
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On finally reading the leaflet I discovered why I had been Vomiting.
You can't take them with Anti-depressants or if you suffer from any stomach problems peptic ulcers and the like.....
"may cause nausea and vomiting"
So every one be aware watch what you take.
Also when I went to the chemist today I found they were doing free testing on Diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
so I thought why not.
So my blood suger is fine no sign of diabetes.
Cholesterol levels are fine at current levels however the government are planning to reduce levels very soon which will put me in the low to mid risk level.
As for the blood pressure well its higher than it should be.
All this means is I need more exercise and less stress.
Tell me something I really don't know lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home