Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Saga Continues

Yes the saga with my car continues 17 months now since my car was damaged. The insurance company still haven't paid out.
Kyle has written a letter to the Managing Director of Norwich Union in a bid to possibly resolve the issue quicker but after almost 3 weeks there has been only a reply to say that the matter will be delbt with within 10 days (of course that was 2 weeks ago).
"Quote Me happy" Yes but cheap services really do seem to be poor Quality too.
I recieved a letter today from norwich union today offering me Life Insurance cover.
Almost choked on my breakfast they can't even handle my car would I truct them with my life???
If your friends and collegues out there are looking for insurance feel free to steer them well clear of Norwich Union.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
my name is Becca Sibley and I work as a Customer Relations Manager at NU, if you'd like me to I'd be happy to look into this on your behalf - please email details to me at rebecca.sibley@norwich-union.co.uk.

Thanks
Becca

10:05 am  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

WOW its appears that someone is watching can we take hope I have emailed you Becca an I would hope for a speedy reply.

11:12 am  
Blogger Womble said...

I gave up on Norwich Union after the best quotation they could give me on my new bike was over £1000 for TPFT, despite me being an advanced riding instructor, and yet I got fully comp with Equity Red Star, plus legal & full european breakdown for less than £300 through Carole Nash.

Quote me happy? I laughed my tits off.

10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home