Thursday, August 09, 2007

Telly

I had thought that telly was going to be boring recently what with Battlestar Galactica and Lost finished for while but it would appear there has been enough to keep me occupied.
Hyperdrive has returned to BBC for it's 2nd series (it's the Poor mans Red Dwarf ( whatever happened Red Dwarf the Movie)).
Hero's has started on BBC 2 good so far and only on episode 3.
I downloaded the full 2nd season of My Name is Earl very funny better than the first season can't wait for season 3.
Scrubs starts its 7th season in the Us in september and so does Medium also Journeyman and The Bionic woman are new to the telly sometime late this year should be a good one.
I also watched Jackyl which was superb.
Who cares if the BBc and Itv are conning people but fixing competitions I want more scifi keep up the good work guys.
I'm off the watch heros now ( downloaded shamed :-$ but I couldn't wait to see it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home