Monday, December 10, 2007

Online Albums

Ok so everyone is on the band wagon but I want to know did you and for how much.
I am of course talking about Radiohead's "In Rainbows" album being downloaded only from the web on initial release.
Personally I didn't but I admit I love the idea.
Pay what you think its worth.
Having lost interest in Radiohead when "ok computer" did nothing for me after "The Bends"
I have borrowed a few albums recently to check out what newer stuff sounds like to see if I could get back into them.
Watched a tv programme last month the 100 greatest albums of all time and "ok computer" came top.
Hard to believe when "The Bends" is a far better album but there are many more albums that have blown me away unlike "ok computer".
Now Cliff Richards has also released his latest album this way thank god that this way hasn't managed a way to hit the charts...... yet, but give it time.
Anyway, good luck to em it's time to show the recording industries who is boss and who keeps them in business.
Power to the Artists Power to the People!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home