Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Banks CONS

OK in the last week we have been given over £50 in bank charges.

1. For the bank paying out a dd and putting us 22p over drawn £30 charge.

2. for going over by £3.55 on a card transaction, on a card which does not have and should not be authorised over the cash in the account. £28 charge.


Bank of Scotland the biggest cons I have ever met or had the displeasure to deal with.

I wonder if I write to them in email for and charge/invoice them £30 for making a compliant will they pay me for the email after all it costs me every time they email me.


I'm thinking of starting my own bank I wonder if i can get any of the banks out there to lend me the money to start one up ???


After all they know that I too could con people out of money as they do.

Remember of course that I can integrate an insurance company into my bank that way I can con even more money out of people.


I still say that the best way to fight the banks is a cash withdrawl protest.

Everyone in the UK take out as much of thier cash out of their banks as possible.
This might make the think about how they do business even if half the people in the uk took out £30 out of their account and not spend it.That would be over £900,000,000 out of the banking system for a week. watch the buggers share prices fall after that.
We need to show them that its our money that makes them theirs and that conning us is not good for business.
Who's With me ??????





1 Comments:

Blogger Cooldrums said...

He He I sound Like a communist

9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home