Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Speed King ..... See Me Ride LOL

On the suggestion that I "Get ur Butt up and get out on your bike".
I took the advice got up put me shorts on, backpack with hooded top and tracky bottoms in case it rained on, mp3 on and off I went.
Longest run so far this year exactly 15 miles.
Took some turns on to roads I have never been down before nice roads in the country,
Spring is most definitely here. Lots of bright colours beautiful scenery and new born lambs and calves in the fields.
Reached my top speed ever today too a whacking great 30.1 mph.
Average speed was only 11.3mph today but the last 3 miles were all up hill (note to self do this route backwards next time).
A total trip time of 1 hour 19 mins.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your "Motivation" is pleased you made the effort. The pics were worth it.

9:23 pm  
Blogger Cooldrums said...

Many thanks Elaine makes it all worth while.

9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home