Monday, July 24, 2006

not sleeping again

It's 1:45am and I'm having trouble sleeping again which normally means a rough day ahead tomorrow. Thankfully I'm off the next few days.
My head is buzzing tormenting me again.
I fucking hate this feeling.
I even think I'm hearing things.
Thought I could hear a baby crying outside my window earlier.
Also thought I heard a snare drum fall on the ground, paniced a little thinking someone had been stealing my kit from the garage.
Impossible as my kit ain't in the garage.
How do I know this, went down and checked didn't I, so am I paranoid now too.
Haven't felt this shit in a few weeks.
I'm tired but I know when I lay down I feel wide awake and something else sets me thinking.
Why can't I just switch off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give yourself a break...... you gotta expect down days sometimes.....stop beating yourself up when you have them... they will get less xx

8:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home